T +64 3 388 1639 F +64 3 388 1942 E email@example.com
Abby started with Pier Law in 2017 after completing her certificate in Business Administration and Technologies at Ara Institute of Canterbury. With a passion for law, Abby decided to work as a receptionist to learn more about the legal profession. If phoning Pier Law it may be Abby who answers your call or greets you on reception at our New Brighton office. Abby relates well to all those that she meets and is keen to take on new challenges and learn new skills.
Widely known fact: Abby is organised and an organiser. She loves order in her workplace and loves helping others achieve the same standard.
Little known fact: Abby loves spending time doing puzzles and playing board games.
- Bill Herbison: Managing Director (LL.B)
- Caroline Davey: Director | Solicitor (B.Com. LL.B)
- Fleur McDonald: Senior Associate (LL.B)
- Richelle Williams-Hawes: Associate | Registered Legal Executive
- Renee Dey: Associate | Solicitor (LL.B, Dip Bus)
- Kelly Jamieson: Senior Solicitor (LL.B)
- Peter Ellis: Solicitor (LL.B)
- Miria Scott-Toft: Solicitor (LL.B)
- Stephanie Herbison: Practice Manager | Legal Executive
- Greer Herbison: Assistant Practice Manager | Legal Assistant
- Alison Hankinson: Registered Legal Executive
- Penney Fisher: Legal Executive
- Linda De Paor: Legal Assistant
- Samantha Healey: Legal Assistant
- Harry Herbison: Legal Assistant
- Korey Glasson: Legal Assistant
- Abby Oliver: Legal Assistant
- Janine Lancaster: Legal Assistant