T +64 3 388 1639 F +64 3 388 1942 E firstname.lastname@example.org
Caitlin joined Pier Law in November 2018 after spending the past 9 years in other Christchurch law firms. Caitlin has worked in various roles, starting as a receptionist fresh out of high school, progressing to personal assistant and now as a legal executive specialising in residential and commercial conveyancing although she has had a wide exposure to many areas of law. Caitlin is passionate about helping her client/s through what is often the biggest transaction/s of their lives and in particular enjoys helping first home buyers into their first homes as it is something she herself remembers fondly.
Widely known fact: Caitlin is diligent and loves organisation (both at home and work!).
Little known fact: Caitlin grew up in Lyttelton (in fact the 4th generation of her family to do so!) and although her and her young family now have their feet firmly planted in the sand in New Brighton they can often be found “at home” in Lyttelton over the weekend.
- Bill Herbison: Managing Director (LL.B)
- Caroline Davey: Director | Solicitor (B.Com. LL.B)
- Fleur McDonald: Senior Associate (LL.B)
- Richelle Williams-Hawes: Associate | Registered Legal Executive
- Peter Ellis: Solicitor (LL.B)
- Miria Scott-Toft: Solicitor (LL.B)
- Stephanie Herbison: Practice Manager | Legal Executive
- Greer Herbison: Assistant Practice Manager | Legal Assistant
- Alison Hankinson: Registered Legal Executive
- Penney Fisher: Legal Executive
- Caitlin Stockman: Legal Executive
- Linda De Paor: Legal Assistant
- Samantha Healey: Legal Assistant
- Harry Herbison: Legal Assistant
- Korey Glasson: Legal Assistant
- Abby Oliver: Legal Assistant
- Janine Lancaster: Legal Assistant