Director | Solicitor
Director | Solicitor B.Com. (Canterbury, 2006) & LL.B (Canterbury, 2008)
T +64 3 388 1639 F +64 3 388 1942 M +6421 296 6229 E firstname.lastname@example.org
Caroline started off by studying commerce at university but found it pretty dry so made the switch to law and has never looked back. Making the move to law was the best thing Caroline did as she has proved herself to be one of those rare lawyers who is both assiduous and exacting but combines that with a down to earth personality, great people skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. She primarily concentrates in property law and family trusts and has a particular interest in dealing with first home buyers and young families.
Widely known fact: Caroline demands nothing but the best from both herself and staff (ask her PA!) and has a true desire to deliver 110% for her clients.
Little known fact: She has a twin sister who is a vet.
- Bill Herbison: Managing Director (LL.B)
- Caroline Davey: Director | Solicitor (B.Com. LL.B)
- Fleur McDonald: Senior Associate (LL.B)
- Richelle Williams-Hawes: Associate | Registered Legal Executive
- Peter Ellis: Solicitor (LL.B)
- Miria Scott-Toft: Solicitor (LL.B)
- Stephanie Herbison: Practice Manager | Legal Executive
- Greer Herbison: Assistant Practice Manager | Legal Assistant
- Alison Hankinson: Registered Legal Executive
- Penney Fisher: Legal Executive
- Caitlin Stockman: Legal Executive
- Linda De Paor: Legal Assistant
- Samantha Healey: Legal Assistant
- Harry Herbison: Legal Assistant
- Korey Glasson: Legal Assistant
- Abby Oliver: Legal Assistant
- Janine Lancaster: Legal Assistant