Senior Associate LL.B (Canterbury, 2003)
T +64 3 327 0590 F +64 3 327 0591 M +6421 222 8494 E email@example.com
Fleur joined Pier Law in 2017 as a Senior Associate after having spent 13 years in her previous law firm where she had established herself as an Elder Law specialist and leader of the Elderly Services and Seniors Department. Fleur deals with all areas of property, asset protection and estate planning with a particular speciality in helping seniors and their families. Typical solutions for Fleur’s clients involve the use of specialist Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney to ensure the smooth management of personal and property affairs, and for her senior clients, ownership structures designed specifically as they move into retirement living.
Widely Known Fact: Fleur has an engaging and caring personality and ensures she listens to her clients before formulating solutions. Her experience and knowledge in the Elder Law area is second to none and her commitment to finding the best results for all her clients is nothing short of impressive.
Little Known Fact: Fleur is quite the adrenaline junkie having done bungy jumps, parachute jumps, static line jumps and tandem jumps!
- Bill Herbison: Managing Director (LL.B)
- Caroline Davey: Director | Solicitor (B.Com. LL.B)
- Fleur McDonald: Senior Associate (LL.B)
- Richelle Williams-Hawes: Associate | Registered Legal Executive
- Peter Ellis: Solicitor (LL.B)
- Miria Scott-Toft: Solicitor (LL.B)
- Stephanie Herbison: Practice Manager | Legal Executive
- Greer Herbison: Assistant Practice Manager | Legal Assistant
- Alison Hankinson: Registered Legal Executive
- Penney Fisher: Legal Executive
- Caitlin Stockman: Legal Executive
- Linda De Paor: Legal Assistant
- Samantha Healey: Legal Assistant
- Harry Herbison: Legal Assistant
- Korey Glasson: Legal Assistant
- Abby Oliver: Legal Assistant
- Janine Lancaster: Legal Assistant