Senior Solicitor LL.B
T +64 3 388 1639 F +64 3 388 1942 E email@example.com
Kelly came to Pier Law in 2016 as a Senior Solicitor specialising in commercial and business conveyancing. Kelly has a range of experience having worked as a tax adjudicator in Inland Revenue, private practice in New Zealand and as an in house legal counsel (involved in commercial intellectual property and franchising) in Australia. She is down to earth and approachable with a great sense of humour. She relates well to all that she meets and is keen to take on new challenges.
Widely known fact: Kelly is a bubbly staff member with energy and enthusiasm to get the job done with the best result for her clients.
Little known fact: Prior to qualifying, Kelly owned her own business and was a certified personal trainer. She still loves the outdoors – especially those hill runs!
- Bill Herbison: Managing Director (LL.B)
- Caroline Davey: Director | Solicitor (B.Com. LL.B)
- Fleur McDonald: Senior Associate (LL.B)
- Richelle Williams-Hawes: Associate | Registered Legal Executive
- Renee Dey: Associate | Solicitor (LL.B, Dip Bus)
- Kelly Jamieson: Senior Solicitor (LL.B)
- Peter Ellis: Solicitor (LL.B)
- Miria Scott-Toft: Solicitor (LL.B)
- Stephanie Herbison: Practice Manager | Legal Executive
- Greer Herbison: Assistant Practice Manager | Legal Assistant
- Alison Hankinson: Registered Legal Executive
- Penney Fisher: Legal Executive
- Linda De Paor: Legal Assistant
- Samantha Healey: Legal Assistant
- Harry Herbison: Legal Assistant
- Korey Glasson: Legal Assistant
- Abby Oliver: Legal Assistant
- Janine Lancaster: Legal Assistant