Solicitor LL.B (Canterbury, 2016)
T +64 388 1639 F +64 3 388 1942 E email@example.com
Miria commenced with Pier Law in 2014 whilst studying law at Canterbury University. Miria was admitted to the Bar in July 2016 and after taking some time away to have her first child, Miria is now working in a Solicitor role in our New Brighton office. She works alongside Caroline Davey and has a particular interest in first home buyers (including Kiwisaver withdrawals and Housing New Zealand Home Start Grants), family trusts and whanau trusts, Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney, among other areas.
Widely known fact: Miria is organised and an organiser. She is conscientious and bright with a quick mind and a patient, caring and helpful manner.
Little known fact: Miria was an elected member of the General Executive of the University of Canterbury Students Association.
- Bill Herbison: Managing Director (LL.B)
- Caroline Davey: Director | Solicitor (B.Com. LL.B)
- Fleur McDonald: Senior Associate (LL.B)
- Richelle Williams-Hawes: Associate | Registered Legal Executive
- Renee Dey: Associate | Solicitor (LL.B, Dip Bus)
- Kelly Jamieson: Senior Solicitor (LL.B)
- Peter Ellis: Solicitor (LL.B)
- Miria Scott-Toft: Solicitor (LL.B)
- Stephanie Herbison: Practice Manager | Legal Executive
- Greer Herbison: Assistant Practice Manager | Legal Assistant
- Alison Hankinson: Registered Legal Executive
- Penney Fisher: Legal Executive
- Linda De Paor: Legal Assistant
- Samantha Healey: Legal Assistant
- Harry Herbison: Legal Assistant
- Korey Glasson: Legal Assistant
- Abby Oliver: Legal Assistant
- Janine Lancaster: Legal Assistant