T +64 388 1639 F +64 3 388 1942 E firstname.lastname@example.org
Miria commenced with Pier Law at the beginning of 2014 on a part time basis whilst studying law at Canterbury University. Miria has now completed her studies and is a fully qualified solicitor working in our New Brighton branch. She is conscientious and bright with a quick mind and a patient, caring and helpful manner.
Widely known fact: Miria is organised and an organiser. She is the ‘go to’ person for anyone requiring assistance with their busy workloads.
Little known fact: Miria was an elected member of the General Executive of the University of Canterbury Students Association.
- Bill Herbison: Managing Director (LL.B)
- Caroline Davey: Director | Solicitor (B.Com. LL.B)
- Fleur McDonald: Senior Associate (LL.B)
- Richelle Williams-Hawes: Associate | Registered Legal Executive
- Renee Dey: Associate | Solicitor (LL.B, Dip Bus)
- Kelly Jamieson: Senior Solicitor (LL.B)
- Peter Ellis: Solicitor (LL.B)
- Miria Scott-Toft: Solicitor (LL.B)
- Stephanie Herbison: Practice Manager | Legal Executive
- Greer Herbison: Assistant Practice Manager | Legal Assistant
- Alison Hankinson: Registered Legal Executive
- Penney Fisher: Legal Executive
- Linda De Paor: Legal Assistant
- Samantha Healey: Legal Assistant
- Harry Herbison: Legal Assistant
- Korey Glasson: Legal Assistant
- Abby Oliver: Legal Assistant
- Janine Lancaster: Legal Assistant