Associate | Solicitor
Associate | Solicitor LL.B (Canterbury, 2012) & Dip Bus
T +64 3 327 0590 F +64 3 327 0591 E email@example.com
Renee joined Pier Law in 2013 after commencing her career as a solicitor in 2012 with a North Canterbury law firm. At Pier Law Renee’s key areas of practice are residential and commercial conveyancing, company law and family/relationship property law. Renee is a very capable solicitor with a level head and a focused business mind. To recognise this, Renee was appointed as an Associate in 2017. She provides consistent legal advice and is a proactive and positive person.
Widely known fact: Renee has a ‘make it happen’ personality. Where others might quail, Renee presses onwards in a proactive and positive manner delivering total commitment to her clients.
Little known fact: Renee prefers the winter season because she likes to go ice-skating and snowboarding – and Prague is her favourite city in the world.
- Bill Herbison: Managing Director (LL.B)
- Caroline Davey: Director | Solicitor (B.Com. LL.B)
- Fleur McDonald: Senior Associate (LL.B)
- Richelle Williams-Hawes: Associate | Registered Legal Executive
- Renee Dey: Associate | Solicitor (LL.B, Dip Bus)
- Kelly Jamieson: Senior Solicitor (LL.B)
- Peter Ellis: Solicitor (LL.B)
- Miria Scott-Toft: Solicitor (LL.B)
- Stephanie Herbison: Practice Manager | Legal Executive
- Greer Herbison: Assistant Practice Manager | Legal Assistant
- Alison Hankinson: Registered Legal Executive
- Penney Fisher: Legal Executive
- Linda De Paor: Legal Assistant
- Samantha Healey: Legal Assistant
- Harry Herbison: Legal Assistant
- Korey Glasson: Legal Assistant
- Abby Oliver: Legal Assistant
- Janine Lancaster: Legal Assistant