Managing Director LL.B (Canterbury, 1977)
T +64 3 366 5540 F +64 3 366 5543 M +6427 434 6366 E email@example.com
Bill Herbison decided to become a lawyer in his final year of high school after listening to the Dean of Law at Canterbury University deliver a speech on law as a career.
That speech prompted Bill to study law and to this day it is a decision Bill has never regretted. Bill is passionate about the law and all things legal, that passion being only slightly exceeded by his passion for his canine assistant Jock who accompanies Bill to the office each day and his wife Stephanie who also works in the office as practice manager (Stephanie is not sure which order these passions come in!) Bill’s particular areas of practice and interest are residential and commercial conveyancing, wills, trusts and elder law.
Widely known fact: Bill has a down to earth manner and is friendly and approachable and engages with his clients with frankness and integrity. He leaves suits and ties for weddings and funerals embracing instead the firms ‘casual Friday’ policy (which he often extends to other days in the week).
Little known fact: Bill is a furniture maker and has built most items of furniture in his home – including a grandfather clock!
- Bill Herbison: Managing Director (LL.B)
- Caroline Davey: Director | Solicitor (B.Com. LL.B)
- Fleur McDonald: Senior Associate (LL.B)
- Richelle Williams-Hawes: Associate | Registered Legal Executive
- Renee Dey: Associate | Solicitor (LL.B, Dip Bus)
- Kelly Jamieson: Senior Solicitor (LL.B)
- Peter Ellis: Solicitor (LL.B)
- Miria Scott-Toft: Solicitor (LL.B)
- Stephanie Herbison: Practice Manager | Legal Executive
- Greer Herbison: Assistant Practice Manager | Legal Assistant
- Alison Hankinson: Registered Legal Executive
- Penney Fisher: Legal Executive
- Linda De Paor: Legal Assistant
- Samantha Healey: Legal Assistant
- Harry Herbison: Legal Assistant
- Korey Glasson: Legal Assistant
- Abby Oliver: Legal Assistant
- Janine Lancaster: Legal Assistant