business and commercial law
Taking care of business
Business and Commercial Lawyers
Whatever your business needs, at Pier Law, we are committed to providing you with high quality commercial legal services to help your business grow and succeed.
Our local knowledge and commitment to our clients’ success is the reason that businesses and organisations throughout Canterbury choose to work with our Pier Law team. We take pride in our friendly, professional service which often extends to attending upon you in your home during the day or after 5pm on weekends by arrangement to assist with your business law needs.
Your business success is our business success. Whatever the matter, our knowledge, experience and passion for seeing you succeed will make a very real difference to your business across a wide range of legal issues – large and small.
Enlist the services of one of our commercial lawyers
If you run a business or are thinking about doing so, please contact one of our friendly staff at one of the Christchurch offices Styx Mill,Kaiapoi or New Brighton to see how we can help you with your specific needs.
Business Law Services
- Purchase and Sale of Businesses
- Purchase and sale of commercial buildings
- Arranging referral to finance and loan broker professionals
- Helping with business plans
- Recommending appropriate professionals for investment advice
- Estate planning (ownership structure)
- Leasing and rent reviews
- Property management and letting service referral
- Debt collection
- Representation in disputes
- Employment contracts and personal grievance disputes
- Commercial agreeements (distribution, supply agreements, terms of trade)
- Shareholder and Joint venture agreements and disputes
- Corporate governance (Director and Shareholder issues)
- Personal Properties Securities Act issues
- Construction contracts